Appartment 3 (2-6 persons)
- Entrance with wardrobe;
- Double room with direct garden exit;
- Bathroom with shower, toilet, bidet, hair dryer, washing machine and window;
- Living area with kitchenette (fully equipped), table set for 6 people, double sofa bed, TV and direct garden exit;
- Bread service on request
|09.01.23 – 30.06.23||112 Euro|
|01.07.23 – 13.10.23||122 Euro|
|14.10.23 – 04.11.23||112 Euro|
|25.12.23 – 08.01.24||122 Euro|
- The prices are per person per day, for a minimum stay of 3 days. In addition, for persons over 14 years the residence tax of 1.50 euros per person to pay. Other persons on request.
- Children up to 2.99 years stay for free.
- Bed linen and towels are changed weekly.
- Animals allowed. Price: 10,00 Euro without food.
- Dinner (32.00 EUR per person) or breakfast (15.00 EUR per person – rich buffet with local products and homemade fruit spreads, different types of bread) can be consumed with us – by appointment.
- Bread and newspaper service on request.
- We accept cash, debit card and credit cards VISA / Master.
Our Guest Card – A plus for your holiday
The new Guest Card offers guests of our member accommodations the opportunity to discover the high apple plateau Naz-Sciaves and South Tyrol by public transport with just one ticket. According to the motto:
Car-free – well connected.
Owners of the Guest Card can use all public transport in South Tyrol free of charge. You also enjoy many free benefits, such as travel on selected mountain railways and cable cars, free entry to over 90 museums in South Tyrol and participation on the weekly programme of Naz-Sciaves.
Free and unlimited travel on public transport in the whole of South Tyrol (regional trains & buses)
- Free ride with the cable cars on the „Gitschberg“ in Maranza and „Jochtal“ in Valles in the period from 13 May to 7 July 2023 and from 18 September to 4 November 2023
- Cable cars to Renon, San Genesio, Meltina and Vorano, the Renon narrow-guage railway, the funicular railway to the Mandola and the PostAuto Switzerland to Müstair can be used free of charge
- Free rides with the cable car from Rio di Pusteria to Maranza
- Free access to some 80 museums, exhibitions and collections (from 1 April 2023)
- Free ride with the alpine bus to the Rodenecker-Lüsner Alp
- Skibus service in the winter months to the Gitschberg-Jochtal and Plose ski areas
- Weekly programme
The card is not available for purchase. It will be handed out to the guest by the accommodation on the day of arrival, the price of the card is included in the room rate and is valid for the entire duration of the stay.
The card is not transferable.
Info: On Sunday evening we hold day of rest – on this day we ask our guests who have booked half board to dine in one of the surrounding restaurants or pizzerias.